One of the most popular professional leagues in the world, the National Hockey League has a wide fan base in North America and all over the world too. True NHL enthusiasts though aren’t just satisfied with watching games on television or live anymore – with the advent of daily fantasy sports, the NHL has become one of the most popular choices for people who spend time setting up their own teams on fantasy sports websites and platforms. If you are interested in this world, there is a high chance that you are familiar with lineup optimizers – tools that ensure your lineup is as valuable and optimized as possible. In this guide, we’ll be taking a look at what exactly is an NHL lineup optimizer and which one’s the best – let’s begin!
Best NHL Lineup Optimizers
Lineup optimizers can help you find the best lineup for a range of DFS including the NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL, which are offered by the most popular daily fantasy sports content providers in the region. As was mentioned earlier, the NHL is one of the most popular professional leagues in North America and this piece is centered around this league in particular. During the course of this review, you will be introduced to the best NHL lineup optimizer, how it works to give you millions of impressive lineups for your team and the possible advantages and disadvantages associated with it.
As there are tons of lineup optimizers available across platforms, making a decision and choosing one can be particularly challenging, especially when you aren’t sure what you are looking for. Our pick for the best NHL lineup optimizer is Draft Dashboard and there are multiple great reasons for this, which we’ll be taking a look at. First, it is important to highlight what Draft Dashboard is and how it works towards making your DFS performance better with its unique technology and stunning results.
Draft Dashboard offers software that has been designed to help DFS enthusiasts improve their performance in the platform of their choosing — FanDuel, DraftKings, Fantasy Draft and more — and the league of their choosing — NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB and more. Draft Dashboard has been able to garner high praise from the community and a wide fan base because of its cross-platform functionality, range of incredible tools, thoroughly-researched statistics and projections, as well as the great ease of use that makes it appropriate even for beginners who are just getting started with an interest in daily fantasy sports.
In order to understand whether or not Draft Dashboard can be helpful in maximizing the profits that you stand to earn in the form of fantasy points, it is crucial that you understand what the platform has to offer. Keep reading for more on that!
Draft Dashboard has earned the title of the best NHL lineup optimizer because of a proven track record, which is only possible when the platform offers a range of features that set it apart from the competition. Some of these features discussed briefly in this section:
- No Download Required — The Draft Dashboard software is only available for use when you are online. This means that you do not have to download it onto your device before you use it. As long as you have an internet connection, you are good to go.
- Lineup and Position Optimizer — If you are looking to generate the best NHL lineup at any given time, the lineup optimizer tool offered by Draft Dashboard is capable of coming up with tons of different lineups for you to choose from. Similarly, in case there is a particular position that you are looking to fill, the position optimizer tool offered is a game-changer.
- Weekly Studs and Top Players — Draft Dashboard has a Weekly Studs tool that is basically a list of players that have accumulated the most number of points over the past week. Similarly, the Top Players tool helps you identify which players are at the top of their game right now. Both these tools are helpful when you are looking to add a couple of high-performing players to your lineup.
- Find Sleepers — Another fantastic feature offered by Draft Dashboard is the tool that allows you to find sleepers — players that are relatively cheaper because they aren’t on too many people’s radar. By adding these low-risk and high productivity players to your lineup, you could stand to earn a lot more.
- Compatibility with Different DFS Platforms — Draft Dashboard’s software can be used with a variety of daily fantasy sites, including DraftKings, FanDuel, Fantasy Draft and Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football. This increases its functionality across platforms and adds a ton of value.
As you may have gauged from the features mentioned in the section before, Draft Dashboard has a lot to offer to DFS enthusiasts. With over 15 tools that users gain access to with a subscription to the software, there is a high chance that you will be able to maximize your profit by using all of these in an informed manner. Here are some of the main advantages associated with Draft Dashboard:
- 30 Free Trial — If you are apprehensive about paying for a service without trying it first, Draft Dashboard allows you to set up an account with the platform and try all the different tools that it offers for a period of 30 days. You are charged for the software only if you decide to take a subscription after having tried it out.
- Better Lineup Decisions — Daily fantasy sports can seem very enticing but without some knowledge about the subject and an analytical mindset, it is very difficult to make any significant progress. With Draft Dashboard’s lineup optimizer, you can leave all the research and hard work to the software.
- Color-Coding for Top Players — If you have seen a lineup optimizer in the past, you could feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of names and statistics that are present on these tables. With Draft Dashboard, the players are color-coded so that you can ascertain their performance just by looking at the color associated with the name.
- Wide Range of Useful Tools — Other than the conventional lineup optimizer and position optimizer tools, Draft Dashboard also offers a range of unique tools that can help you get better control of your decisions. For example, you can use the sleepers tool to find players that are under the radar but have been performing well consistently. The top players’ tool along with access to the week’s studs can also help improve your lineup.
Draft Dashboard is the best NHL lineup optimizer for people looking to set up informed lineups but no product can truly be called perfect. Despite having tons of advantages associated with itself, there are a couple of issues with Draft Dashboard that may keep you from choosing this lineup optimizer for your DFS needs when it comes to NHL:
- Internet Required for Access — While not having to download the software to use it is a big advantage, it also means that you will need to have an internet connection to be able to use this NHL lineup optimizer.
- No Offline Access — It would be great to be able to access the service even if offline. Even though it would certainly have to be a limited mode (no updates, etc…), it would still be an appreciated feature.
What is an NHL Lineup Optimizer?
A lineup optimizer has a seemingly simple job to accomplish — getting you the best lineup that will maximize the fantasy points that you can earn. Doing this manually, however, is easier said than done. For example, if you have to sit and analyze the barrage of information available around you in the form of statistics and projections, there is a chance that you will either spend too much time on the task or come up with a lineup that is less than optimal.
Instead, if you outsource this job to a lineup optimizer that has been designed specifically to carry out this task, you stand to decrease the amount of time and effort that would have to put in. At the same time, you can take the different lineup variants produced by the software and employ them to your DFS to get the maximum number of points and earn more profits. Suitable for novices and experienced players alike, a lineup optimizer can really change the way you perceive fantasy sports.
If you’re interested in learning more about NHL lineup optimizers, be sure to read our follow-up articles below:
If you had been on the lookout for a fantastic NHL lineup optimizer, this is where your search comes to an end. With Draft Dashboard’s wide range of tools — including the lineup and position optimizers, sleeper tools and access to daily advice — there is never a time when you will feel like you don’t have access to enough information as you put together a lineup for the following week.
Without worrying about downloading the software, all you need is an internet connection and access to the gadget that you use for DFS — a smartphone, tablet or laptop. With this, you are ready to make the most valuable lineups possible and reach new heights of success!