Major League Baseball is an absolute craze all across North America, attracting thousands of fans to games across the country. Considering this, it is not surprising that MLB is also one of the most popular leagues when it comes to daily fantasy sports or DFS that has been gaining popularity steadily over the past few years. If you have ever registered yourself with a DFS provider and built your own team for MLB, you already know how important it is to get the right players on your lineup in order to win big.
While everyone will be choosing the highest-grossing and most popular players in an idealistic scenario, the reality is a little different. The funding is limited, which means that users have to make some tough decisions on who is going to be playing what positions on their own teams. This is where a lineup optimizer comes into the picture to make your life so much easier. If you are wondering how this is possible, it is important that you keep reading!
Best MLB DraftKings Lineup Optimizer
If you are looking for the best MLB DraftKings lineup optimizer, you do not need to look beyond Draft Dashboard, a research tool for daily fantasy sports enthusiasts that helps them gain access to tons of data about players as well as trends that could prove to be beneficial when they put together their lineup.
The platform is very easy to use. With the help of smart analytics and design that work together in a synchronized fashion, Draft Dashboard’s lineup optimizer tool helps users build lineups that are well-researched, highly-productive and high in terms of value. This, in turn, helps in maximizing the fantasy points that players stand to earn from their Major League Baseball Draftkings lineup. The information provided by Draft Dashboard — including match-ups, statistics, trends and projections — is enough for you to build a better-informed lineup and subsequently better decisions as you move forward.
After a brief introduction to the Draft Dashboard, it is time to delve deeper into some of the features that make this platform stand apart from a ton of other software when it comes to MLB Draftkings lineup optimizers. Some of the distinguishing features are mentioned below:
- MLB Lineup Optimizer — Draft Dashboard offers a fantastic lineup optimizer that you can use while choosing players for the Draftkings MLB lineup. Not only does this help beginners make better choices on matters that they may not have too much information about, but it also allows you to save a lot of time.
- Position Optimizer — Players that figure at the top of the charts often set you back by a good amount of money. This can have serious consequences when you are trying to build a team but find yourself short on funds to fill all positions. With the position optimizer that Draft Dashboard offers, these worries are a thing of the past.
- Team Browser — Thanks to the emphasis that the company lays on ease of use, a team browser is built into the interface. This can be used to keep an eye on all the projections and statistics that may be of use to you when you make a decision on your lineup. Any related news that could affect your decisions is also updated alongside.
- Find Sleepers — The Find Sleepers tool offered by Draft Dashboard allows you to search for diamonds in the rough, which roughly translates to players who will not cost you too much money — hence proving lower in terms of risk — but have been proving themselves in terms of performance recently.
- Platform Compatibility — This is an online software that doesn’t need to be downloaded before using. Compatible with your laptop, PC, smartphone and tablet, all you need to do is visit the website and log in to be able to gain access to the MLB Draftkings lineup optimizer that you have had your eyes on.
- Trial Without Cost — After registering yourself on the platform — free of cost — you can try all the different tools put out by Draft Dashboard, including the lineup optimizer, position optimizer and more, for a period of 30 days without having to pay for them. Plus, you also have a 90-day money back guarantee.
As you may have noticed after looking at some of the main features offered by Draft Dashboard, the software has been designed to make your life so much easier. Here are some of the main advantages that are associated with opting for Draft Dashboard as your MLB Draftkings lineup optimizer:
- Ease of Use — Draft Dashboard offers a bunch of tools — over 15 — to DFS enthusiasts that can be used to maximize their potential for earning points. As the software doesn’t need to be downloaded before use, you can use your laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet and simply get on an internet connection to get started.
- Not Limited to Draftkings — Draft Dashboard is compatible with a range of DFS content providers and not just Draftkings. Other notable ones include FanDuel, Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football and Fantasy Draft.
- Access to Weekly Studs — Draft Dashboard has a tool that allows you to check the “studs” for that particular week. To put it in the simplest terms, these are players that have proved their worth on a regular basis and are hence relatively low risk. Getting these players as a part of your lineup can improve your performance.
- Instant Results — While there are multiple platforms that showcase a lag when it comes to showing your updates, changes made using Draft Dashboard show up almost instantaneously. The software is updated 24/7 and there is an in-built calculator that can help you see where you stand at any given time.
Despite being the foremost lineup optimizer for MLB Draftkings lineups, Draft Dashboard is not altogether devoid of any flaws. As you use the software for a period of time, a couple of glaring disadvantages come to mind, some of which are discussed below:
- Not Available Offline — The lineup optimizer tool, along with the host of other available on Draft Dashboard, can only be accessed when you are connected to the internet. There is no offline compatibility.
- No Option for Getting Advice from Other Humans — If you are looking for an MLB DraftKings lineup optimizer that has humans on the line for you to consult with, this may not work for you. There is no human contact here.
What is an MLB Lineup Optimizer?
If you have been invested in DFS for a while now, it is highly improbable that you haven’t heard of a lineup optimizer. As you already know, you have to build a team for yourself by picking from a roster of MLB players — or any other league, depending on your individual interests. There is a salary cap in play, which means that you can’t just pick the most popular or most expensive players and build a team. Some amount of balance is involved, as you have to fill all the open positions without overspending or putting your points in jeopardy.
This is where a lineup optimizer comes into play. A lineup optimizer is a tool that has been designed to maximize your chance of earning fantasy points with each passing week. Using a software that has been designed to study the performance of players across the board, a good lineup optimizer will help you build a lineup that puts together some popular players and some low rise additions — all in different variations for you to choose from. As these lineups are based on technical algorithms, the platform does all the research for you. This can help you save on some valuable time that would have otherwise gone on this research.
Different MLB DFS Content Providers
While the focus of this piece is Major League Baseball on the DraftKings platform, there are multiple companies that offer daily fantasy sports content. For example, an equally popular provider that is popular amongst DFS players is FanDuel. Others include Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football and Fantasy Draft, but the list does not end here. Each of these has its own rules and regulations that you have to abide by when you set up a particular team — whether it is MLB, NFL, NBA or others. There are some great similarities in these rules across the board, but you should keep in mind that small changes in these can also result in losses for you.
There are different platforms that offer MLB Draftkings lineup optimizers, which can make the process of choosing one quite complicated. However, after going through the different features offered by Draft Dashboard, it is easy to conclude that this is the best option in front of you when it comes to lineup optimizers for your MLB Draftkings lineup.
Built to accommodate the requirements of both beginners who do not have much knowledge of DFS, as well as routine players who don’t want to spend too much time figuring out which lineup variants would work best for them, Draft Dashboard is the right choice if you are looking to maximize your gains. If you’re interested in learning more, be sure to read our main MLB lineup optimizer article.